Sunday, January 13, 2008


Dear Lord,

Once again you instill in my heart the desire to want to do and achieve greater things for you. I admit that i kinda fear what is to come. I'll have to make many decisions to discipline my mind and to walk out of my comfort zone.

Despite all these Lord, I know that i must have faith in you! In the midst of doing things,
Things may not turn out the way that i hope and expect them to be. But i believe that the outcome at the end of the day will be even greater as long as i give my best and trust you till the very end!

You have a great big plan in store for me. I need your assurance, i need your guidance, i need faith and many more things. What i can do, is to labour in prayer.
I agree with what Jacq said during meeting today. Prayer Always Works!
I remember vividly during one camp altar call, i responded to be a guitarist in the caregroup even though then, i didnt know how to play the guitar at all. Yet, i rmb myself being quite doubtful and afraid of making that decision to respond to God's challenge. And today, though im not as skilled as many other people, Lord, thank you for using me as an instrument to minister to people, and to play to the best of my ability. God answered my prayer!


School starts again tomorrow, and i want to stand firm.
i may feel tired physically but Lord, be the tap and fountain in my life that will keep flowing with joy! :D

help me and my team leave behind a legacy in the schools.
11 by end january. the souls are yours to save, mine to give my all.

Love,
EstherLeow. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home